It’s a very cold November night, it’s icy the heating’s on, the bunnies binkying and i’m curled up with a glass of red and a chocolate brownie. There’s no book in my hand and it makes for a very sad situation. It’s true to say that reading has taken a back seat of late and of course that’s no way to live… so i’m setting myself a reading challenge and getting my head back in to some of the stories that I love so dearly.
- A book based on a fairytale
- The first book I see when I walk in to a bookshop
A book that became a film
- The book that’s been sitting in my bookcase unread for more than a year
- A book with ‘food’ in the title
- Published in 2017
- A book outside my comfort zone
- A book that I was supposed to read in Uni and didn’t
- A book with a number in the title
- One that I started but never finished
Wish me luck!